- We have employed Spectrum for the past 10 yearsWe have employed Spectrum for the past 10 years to support us in three major construction projects; the last of these was completed in 2009 after a successful 2-year campaign to raise sufficient funds to enable us to extend our dining room to more easily accommodate our residents. We continue to retain Spectrum’s services for further fund raising activities. Spectrum is a professional organisation with dedicated and competent staff that provides an excellent service.
- Waveney Stardust Trust Limited would congratulate and recommend the servicesThe Management Committee of Waveney Stardust Trust Limited would congratulate and recommend the services given by Spectrum Fundraising for gaining the funds that were required to build the second purpose-built day cruiser and maintain a regular ongoing source of funding. This was on the strength of fundraising by Spectrum for the Waveney Stardust Charity over twenty years back to realise our dream for the first boat, launched in 1993.
- The partnership has worked exceptionally wellThe Trustees of Style Acre first engaged Spectrum Capital Services Ltd. in 2005 to establish a 10th Anniversary Development Fund. The partnership has worked exceptionally well over the past six years. Spectrum has built up a very valuable source of regular supporters in successfully raising funds for us for a variety of different projects, all of which are designed to improve the lives of people with learning disabilities.
- We’ve had the pleasure of working with Spectrum for the last yearWe’ve had the pleasure of working with Spectrum for the last year and I’ve been extremely impressed with the service they offer and how they go about it. I feel the key thing that marks them out is the way they have truly taken time to understand our purpose, operations and objectives. You get a real sense that they are part of our team and are as passionate about what we do as we are. There’s no doubt that this is why they have successfully raised considerable sums for us and built new and enduring relationships. They are more than fundraisers to us – they are an extension of our brand and purpose. Real allies. I know that when they are reaching out to supporters, it’s with a sense of belief and determination that resonates. They react dynamically and creatively to opportunities, have a strong back-office and management system, have excellent communications and are extremely well-organised. Last, but by no means least, they’re an absolute pleasure to work. Good people who add value beyond the successful delivery of fundraising income.
- Spectrum have been supporting the Oasis fundraising campaign for several yearsSpectrum have been supporting the Oasis fundraising campaign for several years. We have been extremely pleased with the amount of additional funds that has been raised, all of which goes towards supporting our service users/beneficiaries. We are able to provide a wide range of additional support and opportunities that would otherwise not be available from core funding budgets. The team at Spectrum understand our needs and work consistently to help us achieve our outcomes. The Oasis recovery network has grown substantially because of the work we do with Spectrum, which in turn adds huge value to our core contract. We look forward to the future and our continued partnership.
- Families United Network has received the professional and expert services of Spectrum for some timeFamilies United Network has received the professional and expert services of Spectrum for some time. Spectrum have supported us as a charity to develop and grow the charity to ensure that children and young adults with disabilities have a bespoke service that meets their needs. Co-ordination of our capital appeal has been outstanding with on-going support and reporting, reaching the financial target to ensure the building could be completely renovated to high standard for our disabled users to access. Spectrum has played a vital role in supporting the charity to become sustainable for those that need our services the most. Outstanding professionalism and support from start to finish. (raised over £1m in three years)
- Rutland House School For ParentsYour services have been absolutely first class and have transformed our income stream. Thank you for providing the structure and expertise necessary to generate funding for our Charity, and in particular, Sarah’s efficient and tireless assistance.
- Providing homes for those in need, aged 52 to 92 years, ensuring a haven, refuge and a safe and supportive community environment
Our charity had very little experience in fundraising for large projects and with the recommendation of The Almshouse Association we used the expertise of Spectrum Capital and Revenue Fundraising Ltd to support us. For many within our organisation there was initially a degree of caution and scepticism about using an outside organisation and their likely achievements, however, Spectrum have been exceptionally successful for us and we are happy to recommend them. Quickly gaining an understanding of our charity, project specification and costs, the team were professional, supportive and able to keep us up to date with applications and donations at all times.
Joanna Northridge - Charity Co-ordinator to Barnstaple Municipal Charities
- Out-of-House Capital and Revenue Appeal
Nearly three years ago Sudbury Neighbourhood Centre realised that amateur local fundraising and reliance on legacies was not going to be sufficient to allow us to continue to supply Day Care for the frail/lonely people of our area. We decided to seek professional help, and after much research we asked Spectrum Capital Services to advise us. We soon realised that we had no idea just what was required to launch a fundraising campaign, however with Spectrum’s advice and guidance appeal literature was written and targets set. Spectrum set up a fundraising team who took over all aspects of the operation, sending out our “Case for Support”, handling all mail and replying to phone calls from prospective donors and arranging for many of them to visit our Centre – thus leaving our admin staff free to continue with their normal duties. Targets have been reached, regular meetings are held to review progress and to discuss whether any revision of our literature is needed and any ideas for the future. It is always a great pleasure to meet the team, who are always cheerful and upbeat. Our initial contract with Spectrum is drawing to a close but I feel sure that a new one will be discussed as we believe this to be one of the best decisions.