We are currently looking for people who have:-
- Good communication skills and comfortable on the telephone
- Good administration and organisation skills
- Competent IT Skills including- Word, Excel, Internet
- Ability to work alone and self-manage time
- Motivation and an ambition to succeed
Advantages of working for Spectrum:
- Opportunity to change your career path
- Part Time and Full Time opportunities - Working from your home office, flexible hours
- Good earning potential
- Opportunity to fit the role around family life
- Interesting, varied and challenging work
- A mix of working as part of a team and also working independently (following Spectrum's processes)
The job does involve administration, some secretarial work and making applications for funds for the various charitable projects that require funding.
- Full Induction into the Company
- One-to-one training and support
- Hard copy of training programme for referral
- On-going training once in the role
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Group information sharing sessions
I have been self employed for most of my working life, but my year of acting as a charity consultant for Spectrum has been the best working year of my life. Raising money for a charity is rewarding emotionally and financially. I have also felt validated and appreciated (when complimented by senior Spectrum staff or thanked by the charity) which doesn’t happen in other home-based roles. I would recommend anyone to join Spectrum – they won’t regret it.
I have worked as Spectrum's book-keeper for over seven years, and I now also work as a consultant. The Spectrum team welcomed me into the fundraising role with excellent training. Working for Spectrum you will be able to transform a charity's future, and be able to work from home being supported by a friendly team.
I have worked for Spectrum for nearly 10 years. Working with various charities is very rewarding and there is nothing like the buzz you get when you receive a donation for your charity. It also provides a very flexible work opportunity which you wouldn’t get being in most employed jobs. I cannot imagine returning back to working in an office 9 to 5.